1200 W. Washington Street

Phoenix, AZ 85007-2927


Phoenix Office: (602) 542-4251


Tucson Office: (520) 628-6550


Toll Free In-State Only:

1-(800) 222-7000


Email: UtilitiesDiv@azcc.gov

The use of inappropriate or threatening language when submitting a complaint to the above email may result in your comments not being docketed and no action taken regarding your comments


Frequently Asked Questions

Where are the Arizona Corporation Commission offices located?

What companies does the Arizona Corporation Commission regulate?

What other agencies have jurisdiction over running a reliable water system?

How does a water or wastewater company get to serve a particular area?

Why are there so many water and wastewater companies?

How can I find out what water or wastewater company serves a particular area?

How can I establish service with a water or wastewater company?

How can I find out the company's approved rates and charges?

Can the water company charge me for moving their water meter?

How long do I have to wait before I can get water or wastewater service?

What is the minimal information that a water or wastewater company needs to show on my bill?

Can the utility move or relocate my meter or service line without a specific request from me?

Must I grant an easement to the water or wastewater company?

Does a water or wastewater company have a responsibility to notify me of a temporary service interruption or an outage?

What is the minimum water pressure that a water company must provide?

How do water meters measure the amount of water I use?

My bill seems high. What can I do to see if I have a leak in my home?

How can I find out if my meter is accurate?

I have checked for leaks and tested my meter as directed above. It appears to be reading incorrectly. What should I do?

How long do I have to pay my bills?

Can the water company refuse service because of an outstanding balance from a previous customer (for example, you are a new homeowner or a new tenant but the utility company shows a balance due from the previous tenant)?

We were notified that our water or wastewater company wants to change their rates. How can I have input on this?

Stay Connected

Check here to sign up for Consumer Alerts from the Corporation Division. To receive alerts for your business register at eCorp.azcc.gov.Please call 602-542-3026 with questions for the Corporations Division.

Check here to sign up for Notices and Agendas for Commission Meetings, Hearings and Appearances.Please call 602-542-3931 with any questions.

Check here to receive the latest Commission News Releases and information. Please call 602-542-0728 with any questions.

Arizona Corporation Commission

1200 W. Washington Street

Phoenix, AZ 85007


Corporations Division

1300 W. Washington Street

Phoenix, AZ 85007


Tucson Office (Walk-ins only)

400 W. Congress Street

Tucson, AZ 85701