APPLICATIONS AND FORMS
WATER AND SEWER UTILITIES
All documents officially filed with the Corporation Commission must go through the Docket Control Center. Below are instructions and applications to assist you. We will be adding and updating these documents on an ongoing basis.
These files have been created using Adobe Acrobat.
DOCKET CONTROL CENTER
Water Companies with ACC Water Conservation Tariffs
The ACC sometimes requires a water company to implement best management practices (BMPs) selected from Arizona Department of Water Resources list of BMPs. For more information go to: www.azwater.gov/MNPCCP
- BMP Template - Public Education
- BMP 1.1 Template - Local / Regional Messaging Program
- BMP 1.2 Template - Special Events and Community Presentations
- BMP 2.1 Template - Adult Education
- BMP 2.2 Template - Youth Conservation Education Program
- BMP 2.3 Template - New Homeowner Landscape Information
- BMP 2.4 Template - Xeriscape Demonstration Garden
- BMP 3.1 Template - Residential Audit Program
- BMP 3.2 Template - Landscape Consultation
- BMP 3.3 Template - Water Budgeting Program (Non-residential)
- BMP 3.4 Template - Residential Interior Retrofit Program
- BMP 3.6 Template - Customer High Water Use Inquiry Resolution
- BMP 3.7 Template - Customer High Water Use Notification
- BMP 3.8 Template - Water Waste Investigations and Information
- BMP 4.1 Template - Leak Detection Program
- BMP 4.2 Template - Meter Repair and/or Replacement
- BMP 4.3 Template - Water System Audit
- BMP 5.1 Template - Low Water Use Landscaping Requirements (Residential, Multi-Family, Non-residential and/or Common Areas
- BMP 5.2 Template -Water System Tampering
- BMP 5.5 Template - Low Water Use Landscaping Requirements for Model Homes in New Residential Developments
- BMP 5.9 Template - Requirements for Hot Water Recirculation Devices
- BMP 5.13 Template - Water Use Plan for New Non-Residential Users
- BMP 6.12 Template - Large Landscape Conservation Program
- BMP 7.3 Template - Evaluate of New and Emerging Technologies and Practices
- BMP 7.6 Template - Development of Industry Partnerships
- BMP 7.8 Template - Piloting a New Initative, Project or Program
- Application for a CC&N
- Application for Approval of the Sale of Assets and/or Transfer of CC&N
- Application for Approval of the Sale of Assets and/or Cancellation of the Certificate of Convenience and Necessity
- Application for an Extension of CC&N
- Application for Approval of the Deletion of a Portion of the CC&N
- Application for Adjudication Not a Public Service Corporation
- Curtailment Tariff Consecutive System (Revised 10-21-09)
- Curtailment Tariff Standard System (Revised 10-21-09)
- Cross Connection/Backflow Tariff (Revised 4-3-08)
- Off-Site Water Hook-up Fee Tariff (Revised 10-26-11)
- Off-Site Wastewater Hook-up Fee (Revised 10-26-11)
- Main Extension Agreements (Updated 11-03-10)
- Meter Test Authorization
- Point of Use Treatment Device Tariff
- Water Outage Form (08-12-11)
- Water Companies with Annual Gross Operating Revenues (Including Requested Rate Relief) of Less than $1,000,000 (Rules Updated 1/16/2015) Class D and E water utilities only. For questions regarding SEWER Company applications (Class D and E) contact the Utilities Division at (602) 542-4251.
- Utilities with Annual Gross Operating Revenues (Including Requested Rate Relief) in Excess of $1,000,000 (Rules Updated 1/16/2015) This link will take you to the Arizona Secretary of State's website, Administrative Code R-14-2-103, which includes the appropriate application for Class A, B and C utilities.
In addition to the Appendix schedule formats, delineated in R-14-2-103.B.1, applications for Class A, B, or C utilities shall contain the following additional information. This information is authorized pursuant to R14-2-103.B.5, which allows the Commission to request supplementary information in addition to that specifically required for A, B, C, or D utilities in R14-2-103.B.1.
- The utility's most recent ADEQ annual sampling fee invoice for its Monitoring Assistance Program, if the water utility participates in the program.
- The amount of water sold and the amount of water pumped during the last 12 months should be provided. Please note if fire hydrants or fire flow is provided. Interconnections with other private water systems or cities, and the capacity of those interconnections should be noted. If the rate application includes multiple public water systems as defined by ADEQ, then the water use data should be specific to each of the public water systems. A suggested format is included in the supplemental form link below. This suggested format is illustrative and the applicant's specific formats may vary from that suggested below. However, the substantive information must be contained in the applicant's schedules or forms. For sewer utilities, please us the specific utility forms.
- Please provide an inventory of the major plant in service. If the rate application includes multiple public water systems as defined by ADEQ, then the inventory should be specific to each of the public water systems in this rate application. Major plant in service includes, but is not limited to, surface water treatment plants, wells, groundwater treatment equipment (i.e. iron removal, disinfection, etc), storage tanks, booster pumps, pressure tanks, distribution mains, and meters. A suggested format is included in the supplemental form link below. This suggested format is illustrative and the applicant's specific formats may vary from that suggested below. However, the substantive information must be contained in the applicant's schedules or forms. For sewer utilities, please us the specific utility forms.
- If it has not been previously filed, the application should include a copy of the proposed curtailment tariff, and/or cross connection/backflow tariff. Suggested formats for these two tariffs can be found in the form links, above.
- Supplemental Forms for Class A, B and C utilities
The Rates and Charges contained in these documents reflect Staff's general recommendations. Any specific submittal will be subject to Staff Review and recommendation, as well as Commission review, change, update and approval.
RATE REVIEW FORM
- Application for Administrative Subpoena
- Administrative Subpoena
- Application for Administrative Subpoena Duces Tecum
- Administrative Subpoena Duces Tecum
ESTIMATE OF GROSS OPERATING REVENUE
- Sewer Annual Report (PDF Version)
- Water Annual Report (PDF Version)
- Combined Water & Wastewater Annual Report (PDF Version) for Companies that provide both Water and Sewer that have the same docket number.
- Sewer Annual Report (PDF Version)
- Water Utility Report (PDF Version)
- Combined Water & Sewer Annual Report (PDF Version) for Companies that provide both Water and Sewer