Arizona Corporation Commission
Small Water Ombudsman Office
Mission Statement: To assist small water companies in interpreting and navigating the Corporation Commission rate case, financing and compliance processes, and to help small water companies in the evaluation of long term infrastructure and acquisition planning.
Small Water Ombudsman Office Function: To educate, provide guidance and assistance regarding recordkeeping, assembly of information for rate case and financing applications and to provide technical review of water system needs and compliance requirements for safe, effective small water company operation and maintenance.
Some of the ways the ACC Ombudsman Office can assist you include:
- ACC/ADEQ/ADWR compliance issues
- Filing a rate or financing application
- Identifying and recommending corrective action for engineering issues
- Planning of long-term infrastructure needs
- Billing and operational improvements
Call or email the ACC Small Water Ombudsman Office for more information.